Friday, May 15, 2009

nowadays teenage 2 me n =)

nowadays looking all around de internet, can see lots of teenage describe themselves in a moody mood, veri alone...me also lah...but not owes...is dis de way 2 act cool although u noe u r not??

if u ask me dis question last yr... i gonna say yes~tats a way 2 acting cool...but for me, dis yr i jux wanna bcum a primary 6 yr old boy~'y?' mayb u will ask...bcoz tat yr full of true frens...can disturb gurls ( fun ) =) no nid study also can get straight A's...not stress at all...

like now i ord in form 4 private skul~average marks owes can be seen between me n my fren~last yr form 3 get bad result...but expecting 2 hav a better result in spm next yr...

2day is my skul day...but i didn go...i stay at home n do my own stuff...not only boring but also lame 2 b at home...but better than me classmate who become babi panggang in de hall...

lately i like panda...ever heard b4 tat mao like panda??hehe...panda is cute,loving n also caring...

No comments:

Post a Comment