Thursday, March 26, 2009

haaaaaaaaammmmmmmm

so long liao din update me bloggie lu~~
mayb u will ask y im missing so long~jux can tell u tat i study in a "KIK" skul...mayb oso like other schools...everyday test n homeworks...but our class work not as much as de A class...although is lesser than A class still mahu pengsan liao...

2day my cute math teacher giv us a test...unfortunately...erm i think i will fail my test....
next week still got a oral...ppppuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...it turn my head become einstein's---BIG....

everyday has been scheudaled...not as fun as when was in primary skul...now seldom/cant laugh from de deep in my heart...around me got every kind of ppl...but hu is my true fren??how i noe?? jux feel tat ppl dunn trust me a lot...from dis point it jux make me feel dissapointed...

make ppl laugh is a thing tat i usually do everyday...but 2day i make a gurl cry...a gurl with long hair, short hands n legs...she is writing sumthing in de middle of time of changing lesson...i thought it is only a piece of lyrics but after take a look abt it....its all her personal thing...n then monolog dalaman :''oh shit, its more look like her own thing''...so she cry...but i oso make her smile in de end...^.^

school nowadays students playing rubikx cube~~wad for??mayb because to show off they r more unik, which can do ppl tat cant do.or even 'kau loi'...o jux boring playing

mayb u (ppl hu play) will scold me...

de answer for it is yes....i oso play...because of de 1st n de 3rd reasons...hu de hell dunn wan to be unik in a positive way....if u say u r not...yea~u r a freak...totally~~

"adapted from shui-mao's brain"...hehe (^.^)

1 comment: